Effective date: March 13, 2017
3. Affirmative Representations Regarding Your Use of the Service
4. User Registration and Accounts
You can visit and browse the Service without becoming a registered user of the Service, but you will not be able to sign up for or receive emails through the Service, unless you are a registered user of the Service. You can sign up to become a registered user of the Service by completing the registration process on the Site at http://www.girlboss.com/subscribe. If you sign up to become a registered user of the Service, you agree: (i) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (ii) to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
5. Prohibited Activities; Social Media Guidelines
A. Prohibited Activities. You agree that in connection with your use of the Service, you will not:
(i) use the Girlboss name, logo, trademark or branding in a way that confuses people about your affiliation or relationship with Girlboss;
(ii) use the Service for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Service without our express written consent;
(iii) transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, including without limitation, hacking into the Service, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications;
(iv) impersonate any other person or entity, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary right, of any person or entity;
(v) use the Service for purposes of advertisements or solicitations for jobs or employment, or otherwise use the Service to hire any person to perform work, including, without limitation, posting advertisements or solicitations for modeling jobs or talent or talent scouting positions on the Service;
(vi) use the Service in connection with any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributor ship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions, or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(vii) decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from or sublicense the Service, or any portion thereof; or
(viii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials (as defined in Section 6) or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Materials on the Service.
B. Social Media Guidelines. If you access or use any of the Girlboss social media pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube, or post any reviews or comments regarding your use of the Service on these social media services or other third party websites, we ask you to follow the following guidelines:
(i) Please be polite and courteous. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, are not acceptable.
(ii) All postings should come from a real person. We will delete any postings from our social media pages that we believe have come from fake or anonymous profiles.
(iii) Please verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual. Negative comments and complaints posted by you could be construed as claims about Girlboss or an individual and may be subject to libel laws and other legal claims.
(iv) We would like to hear about your complaints or concerns regarding the Service before you share them publicly with others so that we can help resolve them for you. If you are a user and have a customer service comment, complaint, concern or idea, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Our Intellectual Property Rights
All of the content on the Service (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service and the Materials are for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Service and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
7. Our Management of the Service; User Misconduct
B. Interactions with other Users. Please choose carefully the information you share through the Service and that you give to other users of the Service. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Service.
8. Third Party Sites
9.Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability
A. Disclaimer of Warranties
(ii) To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Service’s content, the content of any site linked to the Service, or information or any other items or materials on the Service or linked to by the Service. We assume no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (e) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Service.
C. Exceptions to Disclaimers and Liability Limitations. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside in one of these states or jurisdictions, the limitation or exclusions in Sections 9(A) and 9(B) may not apply to you.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Girlboss, its officers, directors, investors, members, managers, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability and/or expense, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or relating to third party claims, actions or allegations brought against Girlboss arising out of your use of the Service. You will not be required to indemnify and hold Girlboss harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses resulting from Girlboss’ own negligent conduct.
11. Legal Disputes and Arbitration AgreementPlease Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights, Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
A. Initial Dispute Resolution.We are available by email at email@example.com to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Service. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. Each of you and Girlboss agree to use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
The JAMS rules governing the arbitration may be accessed at https://www.jamsadr.com/adr-rules-procedures. If you initiate arbitration, to the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds Two Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars ($250.00), we will pay the additional cost. If we are required to pay the additional cost of the filing fees, you should submit a request for payment of fees to JAMS along with your form for initiating the arbitration, and we will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to JAMS. We will also be responsible for paying all other arbitration costs arising in connection with the arbitration other than costs incurred by you for legal counsel, travel and other out-of-pocket costs and expenses not constituting fees or amounts payable to JAMS. You will not be required to pay fees and costs incurred by Girlboss if you do not prevail in arbitration.
The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
C. Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. You and Girlboss each further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in your respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you and Girlboss each expressly waive your respective right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above in Section 11(B) shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
D. Exception – Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
E. 30 Day Right to Opt Out.You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in Sections 11(B), 11(C), and 11(D) by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of registering to use the Service, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those sections. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
12. Notice to New Jersey Users
13. Notice to California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users located in California are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: We are located at 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801. If a user has a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an email to email@example.com. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
14. Notice to International Users
The Service is controlled and operated by Girlboss from its offices in the United States. We do not make any representations that the Service or any Materials are available or appropriate for use in your location. You agree to comply with all local rules applicable to you regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
15. No Modifications by Our Employees
16. Independent Contractors
20. Entire Agreement
21. Contact Information
Girlboss Foundation Grant Official Rules
OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS OF ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO, AS OF THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND WHO HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY WON A GIRLBOSS FOUNDATION GRANT. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL JURISDICTIONS OTHER THAN THOSE STATED ABOVE, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Girlboss Holdings Inc. (“Sponsor”) is looking for innovative ideas in the worlds of design, fashion, music and the arts (each an “Eligible Field”). Subject to these official rules (“Official Rules”), if you or your team is selected as a Recipient, you will receive a $15,000 grant to help you achieve your goals. SPONSOR. Girlboss Holdings Inc., 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801 (“Sponsor”).
The Girlboss Foundation Grant (“Grant”) is open only to (A) individuals who are (i) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, (ii) residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, and (iii) have not previously won a Grant either as an individual or a member of a team and (B) teams of individuals who satisfy the requirements described in subsection (A). Void in Puerto Rico, all jurisdictions other than those stated above, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Individuals who are officers, directors, representatives, agents, and employees of Sponsor, Philanthropic Ventures Foundation, and their corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development or administration of the Grant application process or the distribution of the Grant (Sponsor and Philanthropic Ventures Foundation, collectively with the foregoing, the “Grant Parties”) and members of their immediate families (i.e. spouses, parents, children, siblings, and “steps” of each) and all those persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or receive the Grant. All applicable laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Grant application process, Applicants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor and any Grant officials appointed by the Sponsor in all matters relating to the Grant application process. For the purposes of these Official Rules, an “Applicant” or “Recipient” refers to the particular individual or individuals composing a team as listed in a Grant application (“Application”). The individual appointed to lead a team as listed on the Application is the “Team Captain”. If Applicant is submitting a plan for an existing business, the business must demonstrate a financial need for seed capital to be deemed a “Startup”.
We aren’t looking to comb through your most recent tax returns! Just tell us in a well-articulated statement why you require the funds and how you propose to deploy them. By participating in the Grant application process, each Applicant (including all members of an Applicant, if a team) represents and warrants that such Applicant, is not and will not, be subject to any conflicting obligations that may restrict Applicant’s participation in the Grant application process, use of Applicant’s Application by Sponsor, judges, or other parties as contemplated herein, Applicant’s fulfillment of obligations set forth in these Official Rules, the rights granted by Applicant to Sponsor in these Official Rules, Applicant’s use of the Grant in accordance with these Official Rules, or any mentorship or publicity opportunities provided by Sponsor if Applicant is selected as a Recipient.
Any Applicant who is currently employed at an existing business (including all business founders and U.S. government employees) represents and warrants that he or she has obtained all necessary approvals needed to participate in the Grant application process. Each Applicant agrees that Applicant will refrain from acting in an unprofessional manner or committing any act or becoming involved in any situation (and Applicant represents and warrants that, prior to the applicable Application Period, Applicant has not acted in an unprofessional manner or committed any act, and has not been involved in any situation) that: (i) involves criminal misconduct or an act of moral turpitude; (ii) would subject Sponsor’s endorsement of Applicant and publicizing of Applicant’s business idea or Startup to public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule; or (iii) tends to shock, insult or offend the community at large, regardless of whether or not information relating to any such act becomes public or whether or not any civil or criminal proceedings are instituted or sanctions imposed, or any federal, state, or local investigative proceedings are instituted or commenced in connection with such act.
2. TEAM ENTRIES:
Teams must consist of individuals who either (i) have a personal relationship with each other and would like to work together to co-found a business based on a business idea or (ii) are currently working together at the Startup such individuals co-founded. Partnerships between representatives of more than one company, organization, or institution are not permitted. Each team Applicant must agree individually to, and comply with, these Official Rules. The failure of any individual in a team to comply in any manner with these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the disqualification of all of the team’s members from the Grant application process.
By entering as a member of a team, each individual member of the team acknowledges and agrees that:
i. Any Application submission made by a member of the team will be deemed to be made by the unanimous agreement of the entire team.
ii. Once an Application submission has been made on behalf of a team, the membership of the team may no longer be changed.
iii. Each member of the team is responsible for ensuring the compliance of the team with these Official Rules, including the compliance of any and all Application submissions made by any member of the team with these Official Rules regardless of which member creates or submits it. In the event of a dispute, the Team Captain agrees to be responsible for the acts and omissions of the team.
iv. If a Startup is awarded a Grant, the Grant will be awarded to the Startup entity. If a team that is not part of a Startup at the time of entry is awarded a Grant, the Grant will be awarded to the Team Captain.
v. It is solely within the discretion of the Team Captain to decide if and how to allocate the Grant among the other team members.
3. APPLICATION PERIOD:
There are two Grant application process periods. The first Grant application process period (“First Application Period”) begins on [October 22, 2019] at 12:00:00 am PT and ends on [February 21, 2020] at 11:59:59 pm PT. The second Grant application process period (“Second Application Period”) begins on [June 1, 2020] at 12:00:00 am PT and ends on [October 1, 2020] at 11:59:59 pm PT. The First Application Period and Second Application Period, each an “Application Period”. Sponsor’s computer clock is the official timekeeping device of the Grant application process.4. HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1: Visit https://www.girlboss.com/foundation/apply to complete the Application.
Step 2: Submit your business idea or information about your Startup, describing how the business idea or business in the Eligible Field has the capacity to solve or support for the needs and interests of women as consumers, employees, and/or managers, and addressing the outlined judging criteria set forth in Section 5. The Application must include a business plan and business pitch presentation, including a clear outline of what you plan to achieve with the Grant. Grant projects must be achievable within 12 months. Feel free to have fun with your Application and send us a cool video, highlights of your portfolio, a buttoned-up business plan, a link to your site, and more. We’re open to everything and we can’t wait to see what you’ve got! Instead of an online Application submission, you may also mail your Application materials to Girlboss Foundation, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801. All materials for the First Application Period must be postmarked by [February 21, 2020] and received by [February 28, 2020]. All materials for the Second Application Period must be postmarked by [October 9, 2020] and received by to October 16, 2020].
Postcards not received by the applicable mail-in entry deadline will be disqualified. The Grant Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries or mail, all of which will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Submissions must not: contain content that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights; disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of the Grant; contain personally identifiable information in any public post; contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; or contain material that is unlawful in any jurisdiction where the entry is created.
You should be able to provide, within two (2) days of request by Sponsor or any judges selected by Sponsor, all appropriate clearances, permissions, and releases for the Application materials to be made publicly available and used by Sponsor in any media and for any purpose, including without limitation, signed releases from you and any applicable third parties. If you are unable to provide such documentation, you will be disqualified from the Grant application process. Compliance with the entry requirements will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Submissions that violate, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, these entry requirements will be disqualified from the Grant application process.
Each Applicant may only submit one (1) application per Application Period, regardless of whether Applicant is entering as an individual or as part of a team. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Applicants that submit multiple applications during an Application Period. Only one (1) Applicant may enter per Startup or business idea. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Applicants who claim to represent the same Startup or business idea in the event of a dispute.
You may not use multiple or fake email addresses; multiple accounts; accounts with fictitious identities; or any auto clicker program, system, macro, script, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Grant application process. If you use any of the foregoing or Sponsor suspects you have used any of the foregoing, you may be disqualified from the Grant application process.
The Applicant (if an individual) or Team Captain (if Applicant is a team) must be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Application. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a discrepancy between the identity of the authorized account holder, the “Recipient,” and the Applicant (if an individual) or Team Captain (if Applicant is a team), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the disputed entry and select an alternate potential Recipient based on the Applicant whose Application during the Application Period earned the next highest score.
5. DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION OF RECIPIENTS:
A selection committee comprised of Sponsor’s employees will judge the submissions to select one (1) Recipient per Application Period. The Recipient will be the Applicants who submitted the business pitch receiving the highest score based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in the specific field covered by the Startup or business idea (30%)
- Demonstrates business acumen and forward planning (30%)
- Demonstrates financial need (20%)
- Proposed timing, work plan, and budget are clear, detailed and achievable within the next 12 months (20%)
In the event of a tie, a Sponsor employee not previously involved in the judging will determine the Recipient of the tied entries based on the same criteria.
Sponsor will announce the potential Recipient of the First Application Period on or around [April 6, 2020] and the potential Recipient of the Second Application Period on or around [November 6, 2020] (each a “Recipient Announcement Date”).
Each potential Recipient’s right to receive the Grant is subject to verification of eligibility, including verification of age and residency of Recipient (if a team, all members of the Recipient team). As a condition of receiving the Grant, each potential Recipient must also (i) provide Sponsor with a valid postal mailing address to facilitate delivery of the Grant, (ii) sign and return any documents requested by Sponsor, including but not limited to, a W-9 and an affidavit and publicity release, and (iii) submit Recipient’s Taxpayer ID Number (if the Grant will be provided to an entity), the Team Captain’s social security number (if the Grant will be provided to the Team Captain), the Applicant’s social security number (if the Grant will be provided to an individual Applicant) or other information or documentation as Sponsor may require for tax reporting purposes. If a potential Recipient (i) is determined to be ineligible or otherwise disqualified by Sponsor, (ii) fails to respond to Sponsor’s first Recipient notification message within 48 hours of notification or after two (2) attempts (whichever occurs first), (iii) fails to provide his or her postal address to Sponsor for Grant delivery purposes, (iv) fails to sign and return any documents requested by Sponsor, or (v) provide any information or documentation as Sponsor may require for tax reporting purposes, the potential Recipient will be disqualified and forfeit all interest in the Grant, the next highest scoring eligible Applicant will be declared a potential Recipient.
Each Application Period, one (1) Recipient will be selected to receive a $15,000 grant. The grant will be provided by Sponsor’s partner, Philanthropic Ventures Foundation. Each Grant will be awarded to the business entity that is controlled by the Recipient and that is organized or incorporated for the purposes of pursuing the business plan submitted by the Recipient. If a business entity has not been organized or incorporated, then the Grant will be awarded to the Recipient (if the Applicant is an individual) or the Team Captain of the Recipient (if the Applicant is a team). Sponsor will also publicize the Recipient on Sponsor’s social media channels and provide other publicity opportunities as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The publicity opportunities have no cash value.
The total approximate retail value of all Grants for both Application Periods is $30,000. Limit one (1) Grant per Applicant. All Grants must be used for bona fide business expenses incurred in connection with achieving the 12 month goals set forth in the Application. All Grants are non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Each Recipient is solely responsible for all federal, state, local, or other applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of the Grants. All costs and expenses associated with Grant acceptance and use not specifically provided in these Official Rules are the responsibility of each Recipient.
7. RIGHT TO USE YOUR NAME, LIKENESS, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND ENTRY MATERIALS:
Except where prohibited by law, by applying for the Grant, Applicant (if a team, each member of the Applicant team) hereby grants the Sponsor and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and others that Sponsor may designate from time to time, the unconditional right, license and permission to use, publish, and broadcast such individual’s name, likeness, biographical information, and Application materials (including without limitation, all photo, video, and text content included the Application submission) worldwide, in any manner of media whatsoever now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, on a royalty-free basis, without further compensation or approval, to administer and promote the Grant and for any other commercial, promotional, advertising, publicity, trade, or other lawful purpose. Applicant (if a team, each member of the Applicant team) agrees to promptly execute and return to Sponsor any confirmation, license, verification or other document or instrument Sponsor requests to confirm, further formalize or perfect the rights granted in this paragraph, or any other rights or interests of Sponsor under these Official Rules. Applicant (if a team, each member of the Applicant team) hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waives all, and the enforcement of all, moral rights that such individual may have, if any, in the Application materials.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF GRANT PARTIES:
The Grant Parties assume no liability and are not responsible for, and by applying for the Grant you hereby waive and release the Grant Parties from, any actions, claims, damages, losses or injuries of any kind (collectively “Claims”) arising in connection with the Grant application process and/or the receipt, use or misuse of any Grant, including without limitation, Claims relating to: (i) the malfunction of any computer, telephone, network, satellite, hardware, software or communications line; (ii) unauthorized human intervention; (iii) incorrect, delayed or inaccurate transmission or capture of Recipient notifications, Grant claims or other information or communications relating to the Grant or the Grant application process, or the failure to capture or transmit any such information; (iv) damage to any person’s computer or mobile device; or (v) any errors in these Official Rules, Recipient notifications, or other announcements or communications relating to the Grant or Grant application process. In the event of any ambiguity or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to clarify or modify these Official Rules however it deems appropriate to correct any such ambiguity or error(s). If due to an error or for any other reason, more legitimate Grant claims are received than the number of Grants stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the two (2) Grants. In no event will more than the stated number of Grants be awarded. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND PURSUE ALL OTHER REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor may prohibit an Applicant from participating in the Grant application process or receiving a Grant if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Applicant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Grant application process by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Applicants or any Grant Parties.
9. SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS.
If the Grant application process is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to a force major event or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Grant application process, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Grant application process. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select eligible, non-suspect Applicants as the potential Recipients based on the eligible entries that earned the next highest score from the judges. All Application materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained through legitimate channels in accordance with these Official Rules, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, illegible, reproduced, tampered with or otherwise irregular, (c) obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION:
THE GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS OR THE GRANT SHALL BE IN WILMINGTON, DELAWARE.
12. RECIPIENT LIST:
For the names of the Recipients, please check www.girlboss.com/foundation where Recipients will be announced no later than sixty (60) days after the end of the applicable Application Period.
13. NO WAIVER/SEVERABILITY/RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS:
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Grant application process and update these Official Rules at any time.
THE GIRLBOSS RALLY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ELIGIBILITY: The Girlboss Rally Scholarship Program (the “Program“) is open to legal residents of the United States who are age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and whose annual income is less than $35,000. Employees, officers or directors of Girlboss, Inc., or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or any advertising or promotion agencies involved in this Program (collectively, the “Program Entities”), as well as the immediate family and household members of each such person, are not eligible to participate. Girlboss, Inc. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner, including by requesting proof of annual income. Void where prohibited.
PROGRAM PERIOD: The Program begins on Friday, April 26, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”), and ends on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. PT (the “Program Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: During the Program Period, visit www.girlbossrally.com/scholarship and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry and provide up to 300 word answers to each of the essay questions (“Submission”). All fields must be completed. Incomplete Submissions will not be considered.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Girlboss, Inc.’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Program. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Submission. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All Submissions must: (a) be the exclusive original work of the entrant; (b) be in keeping with the Girlboss, Inc.’s image, (c) not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, (d) not contain any commercial/corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans other than the Girlboss, Inc.’s, (e) not depict any conduct or content that is unsafe, immoral, obscene or otherwise inappropriate as determined by Girlboss, Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion; and (f) not have been submitted in any other Program or won any prize.
You represent and warrant that your Submission does not make unauthorized use of, or violate, any rights of any third party, and that, if necessary, you can provide proper permissions in a form acceptable to Girlboss, Inc.. Failure to meet any of the requirements above, or to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification. Girlboss, Inc. reserves the right to delete or remove any inappropriate content from a submission without disqualifying the entry where, in Girlboss, Inc.’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and the entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules.
Publicity/Usage Rights: By entering, you warrant and represent that your Submission has been created by you as an original work and that all required third-party releases (if any) have been obtained in writing, and you further agree acknowledge and agree that Girlboss, Inc. (and those acting with its authorization) may copy, reproduce, edit, broadcast and otherwise use your submission in any way in any medium whether now existing or later discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, including but not limited to posting online on Girlboss, Inc.’s social media pages. Girlboss, Inc. reserves the right to remove or reject any content it deems inappropriate for any reason. Except where prohibited, participation in the Program and/or receipt or use of any prize further constitutes the winner’s consent for use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, statements, biographical information, and/or hometown and state for promotional or advertising purposes in any media, worldwide, now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further review, notification, payment, or consideration (unless prohibited by law).
JUDGING/WINNER SELECTION: All eligible submissions will be judged by a panel of judges using the following criteria: financial need (50%), representation of the merit, or how much perceived value the applicant will get out of the experience (30%), and quality of expression (20%). Judges’ decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Program.
At the close of the Program Period, the judges will select ten (10) winners. Potential winners will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry on or about May 28. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within 48 hours after the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Girlboss, Inc. reserves the right to request 2018 tax return or other proof of annual income to verify eligibility. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (where legal).
PRIZES: Ten (10) Prizes are available: One (1) 2-Day GA Registration to the Girlboss Rally at in Wilmington, Delaware on June 29-30, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“Event”). Approximate retail value (ARV): $400. All transportation, lodging, meals, and other costs and expenses associated with attending the Event are the responsibility of the winner, as are all federal, state and/or local taxes imposed as a result of acceptance of the prize. Event date is subject to change. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation or postponement of Event beyond Girlboss, Inc.’s control.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Girlboss, Inc.’s discretion. Girlboss, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prize or any component(s) thereof for component(s) of equal or greater value if the advertised prize component(s) becomes unavailable.
Prize Condition: Girlboss, Inc. may conduct a background check to confirm eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner or potential guest has engaged in or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any Girlboss, Inc., as determined by Girlboss, Inc. in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each potential winner must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during any prize-related activities or events, including but not limited to the Event. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by Girlboss, Inc. in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event.
Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Girlboss, Inc. on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device related to or resulting from participating in the Program.
By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Program. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Program. Girlboss, Inc. reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Program it Girlboss, Inc.s any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Program if Girlboss, Inc. believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Program. Entry constitutes consent to the use of prize winner’s name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
Release of Liability: By participating, you release Girlboss, Inc. Program Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Program from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Program and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Program, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Program, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
WINNER LIST: For the names of the winner, available approximately May 31, visit http://www.girlboss.com/scholarshop.
Girlboss, Inc.: Girlboss, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801.
OFFICIAL RULESGirlboss Sephora Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, AND RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.This Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Rhode Island), and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia.
1. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY START/END DATES. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time on June 27th, 2019and ends at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time on August 7th, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Entrants must have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Girlboss Holdings Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sephora (“Partners”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER:During the Sweepstakes Period, go to Sponsor’s page, located at dojomojo.ninja https://www.dojomojo.com/promo-lookup/b84c93ee-59c7-41cf-984a-c62e9c82a69a (“Sponsor’s Page”), and enter your email address and click the “ENTER” button. You must have an email address to enter via this method. An email address is free.
5. PRIZE SELECTION/ODDS: The winning entry for the prize will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period on or about August 7, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winning entry chosen as determined by the Sponsor, will be deemed the potential prize winner.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about August 7, 2019, the potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified. If an email address has been provided by a potential winner, that potential winner will be notified via email at the email address provided by potential winner. If no email address has been provided by a potential winner, that potential winner will be notified by telephone at the telephone number provided by such potential winner in her mail-in entry. A potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s DM within five (5) business days after the date of notification. A potential winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified five (5) business days will be considered such potential winner’s forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. After initial contact has been made, subsequent communication may take place via e-mail or telephone. A potential winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within seven (7) calendar days of receipt. If such document is not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner’s prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select another winner and the unidentifiable potential winner will forfeit all rights to a prize.
7. PRIZE(S):• An all expenses paid trip to SEPHORiA in Los Angeles, including hotel + flight, for you and a friend• An amazing swag bag of Sephora Collection goodies• Priority seating at SEPHORiA’s live podcast recordingPrize is subject to applicable terms and conditions.The approximate retail value of the Prize is $2,000. The Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of the Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Where applicable, taxes may be withheld by Sponsor and Sponsor shall have no obligation to adjust the prize or otherwise compensate the winner for any taxes withheld. The winner agrees to furnish Sponsor with and/or execute any additional document requested by Sponsor in connection with the awarding of the prize.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for editorial, administrative, programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. By participating, entrant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Sweepstakes without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
9. LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND THE WINNER AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, S’WELL, SHAPE, PUREWOW, MELE, APL, ALALA AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. THE FOREGOING LIABILITIES ARE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTEND PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the drawing for the prize, the announcement of the prize, or the incorrect uploading of any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the applications or websites of any Released Party, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
12. ARBITRATION/governing law: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND HELD IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, CITY OF NEW YORK; (2) THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT SHALL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION, ENFORCEMENT AND ALL PROCEEDINGS AT SUCH ARBITRATION; AND (3) JUDGMENT UPON SUCH ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN ENTRANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E., COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION), AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE, CITY OF WILMINGTON.THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Wilmington in the State of Delaware. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non convenience.
14. REQUEST FOR WINNER: For the name of the winners, available after August 7, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to: Girlboss Holdings Inc., Attention: Girlboss Sephora Sweeps, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
15. SPONSOR: Girlboss Holdings Inc., 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801
The Shopify website is operated by Girlboss. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Girlboss. Girlboss offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.